Learn how to:

  • Submit a purchase requisition
  • Get assistance with customs or transportation
  • Get a P-Card
  • Get a Travel Card
  • Access online services (Sigma, Fisher, VWR and E-Way)
  • Apply for taxi chits
  • Apply for shredding services
  • Dispose of surplus materials

Login to myDal.ca is required for internal resources. 


Learn how to:

  • Submit a tender
  • View our bid opportunities
  • Invoice payments
  • Customs information for shippers and suppliers
  • View our campus maps and ramps


Access information about:

  • Procurement policies
  • Sustainable procurement
  • Surplus materials available