Research & Innovation News
- First symposium supporting Black Canadian STEM education underway
- Games for good: Dal prof taps into the power of gaming to help people struggling with mental health
- Dal’s biomass plant generates international accolades for energy‑efficiency gains
- Wellness at work: Get to know Dal’s 2022 Healthy Workplace Award recipients
- Compassion in health care reduces health inequality for 2SLGBTQ+ people
- Podcast reveals the trials, tribulations and trauma of working in commercial fisheries
- Pumped up and proud: Dal celebrates return of Halifax Pride Parade
- Dalhousie Oceanography ranked best in Canada in global academic subject rankings
- A climate villain? Measuring and managing meat's impact on the planet
- A new vision for the student experience
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Dalhousie academics and researchers, including graduate students, who would like to promote their research through The Conversation can simply register as an author and pitch a story idea.
Articles written by Dalhousie researchers
Communications Manager, Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation
Cell: (902) 456-7904